Part of the Cottage Series, this 1298 square foot single-family home has an open-concept floor plan designed for downsizing and low-maintenance living. Two bedrooms are nestled toward the back of the house creating privacy. There is another bedroom and bathroom located near the garage entrance, creating separate private areas for all of the occupants. The living area welcomes you from the front door making this plan great for entertaining. The side entrance garage and covered front porch give this home a charming curb appeal. This floor plan offers the largest back yard area.
There are no Cedar plan homes that are available. The finish schedule options are found here and the upgrade options are below.
The Cedar Plan is SOLD OUT in Phase 1-A.
Upgrade packages and prices* available for the Cedar plan:
- Faux Wood Blinds or Cellular Blinds – $1,200
- Closet Organization Systems – $3,400
- Granite Counters in Bathrooms (matching kitchen) – $1,900
- Gas Oven/Range – $1,850
- Fenced Backyard – $4,720
- Back Patio (14’ x 10’) – $950
- Bathroom Cadet Heaters – $800
- Tile Flooring in Bathrooms & Laundry Area – $3,100
- Comfort Height Toilets (in both bathrooms) – $200
- Finished Garage (textured & painted walls, fluorescent lights) – $1,950
- Sound Proofing (insulated master bedroom walls)- $980
- Whole House Air Conditioning – $3,700
- Kitchen Upgrade (taller cabinets w/crown, under-cabinet lighting) – $2,400
* Prices are for unfinished homes and do not include any retrofit costs.
To find out more about this floor plan, please use the contact form below:
If you are interested in a custom home, Point Arbor Inc. would be glad to build from your blueprints or help you find the perfect plan.