Part of the Cottage Series, this 1448 square foot single-family home has an open-concept floor plan designed for downsizing and low-maintenance living. The bedrooms are nestled toward the back of the house creating privacy. The main living area welcomes you from the front door making this plan great for entertaining.
This floor plan is SOLD OUT, but you can see the features of this plan below.
The photos above are courtesy of Green Kat Photography (thank you!). This completed Birch Plan has been sold, but it is nice to see the staged home to get a sense of the size.
All Birch plans are SOLD. The finish schedule options are found here and the upgrade options are below.
Upgrade packages and prices* available for the Birch plan:
- Faux Wood Blinds or Cellular Blinds – $1,400
- Closet Organization Systems – $3,750
- Granite Counters in Bathrooms (matching kitchen) – $1,900
- Gas Oven/Range – $1,850
- Fenced Backyard – $6,550
- Back Patio (15’ x 9’) – $950
- Bathroom Cadet Heaters – $800
- Tile Flooring in Bathrooms & Laundry Room – $3,100
- Comfort Height Toilets (in both bathrooms) – $200
- Finished Garage (textured & painted walls, fluorescent lights) – $1,750
- Sound Proofing (insulated master bedroom walls)- $960
- Whole House Air Conditioning – $3,700
- Kitchen Upgrade (taller cabinets w/crown, under-cabinet lighting, second color cabinet for island, add pantry cabinet) – $2,950
* Prices are for unfinished homes and do not include any retrofit costs.
The Birch Plan are SOLD OUT in Phase 1-A.
To find out more about this floor plan and the house currently under construction, please use the contact form below:
If you are interested in a custom home, Point Arbor Inc. would be glad to build from your blueprints or help you find the perfect plan.