Part of the Cottage Series, this 1418 square foot single-family home has an open-concept floor plan designed for downsizing and low-maintenance living. There is one bedroom toward the front of the house that makes the perfect office or guest bedroom. The living area is nestled at the heart of the home for maximum privacy.
The photos above are courtesy of Green Kat Photography (thank you!!). This Aspen Plan is sold, but gives you an idea of what the home looks like staged.
These homes have been sold (pictures above).
The finish schedule options are found here and the upgrade options are below.
The Aspen Plan is currently SOLD OUT in Phase 1-A.
Upgrade packages and prices* available for the Aspen plan:
- Faux Wood Blinds or Cellular Blinds – $1,086
- Closet Organization Systems – $3,700
- Granite Counters in Bathrooms (matching kitchen) – $1,900
- Gas Oven/Range – $1,850
- Fenced Backyard – $6,300
- Bathroom Cadet Heaters – $800
- Tile Flooring in Wet Areas – $2,900
- Comfort Height Toilets (in both bathrooms) – $200
- Finished Garage (tape, textured, and painted walls, fluorescent lights) – $1,800
- Sound Proofing (insulated master bedroom walls)- $960
- Whole House Air Conditioning – $3,500
- Kitchen Upgrade (taller cabinets w/crown, under-cabinet lighting, second color cabinet for island, add pantry cabinet) – $2,950* Prices are for unfinished homes and do not include any retrofit costs.
The price listed on this website is based on the assumption that the buyer is proceeding without a buyer’s agent/broker. In the event that the buyer elects to proceed with the representation of a buyer’s agent/broker, the owner/seller reserves the right to modify the list price.
To find out more about this floor plan, please use the contact form below:
If you are interested in a custom home, Point Arbor Inc. would be glad to build from your blueprints or help you find the perfect plan.